This page provides information for Lead Partners and Project Partners of our implementing projects ending in autumn 2022 and thereafter.
The dates below have been confirmed by our Monitoring Committee and the programme will be closing with this timetable.
Please consult your JS Contact Person for more information.
- The Central Baltic programme 2014-2020 will be finalised in 2023 and we want to ensure that all projects and programme will be closed smoothly and in time. We emphasize that it is very important that all projects will keep the deadlines set in the Programme Manual for reporting.
- In addition, for projects ending at the end of 2022, some of the deadlines concerning reporting and checking the reports will be shortened and final deadlines will be set for each step:
- Last partner report must be submitted to FLC no later than on 15 January 2023
- FLC will check and certify all reported costs by 28 February 2023
- Last project progress report and final report must be submitted to JS by 31 March 2023
- Last payments to projects are made by 30 June 2023
The dates indicated above are the ultimate last deadlines for reporting expenditure made by Central Baltic projects.